Terms of service
Terms of Service
Sèchey operates the website Sèchey.com (the “Site”) and all related information, tools, and services (together with the Site, the “Services”).
By visiting our Site and/ or purchasing something from us, or otherwise engaging in our Services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service,” or “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Services, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content whether or not such users have a registered account.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Site or use any Services.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our Site. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Site following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use the Services.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your use of the Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
You are hereby granted a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable, nonassignable, non-sublicensable, “as-is” license to access and use the Services and related content for your own personal, non-commercial use; provided, however, that such license is subject to the Terms and does not include any right to (i) sell, resell, or use commercially the Services, (ii) distribute, publicly perform, or publicly display any content, (iii) modify or otherwise make any derivative uses of the Services, or any portion thereof, (iv) use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods, (v) download (other than page caching) any portion of the Services, except as expressly permitted by us, and (vi) use the Services other than for their intended purposes. This license is subject to your compliance with this agreement.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this Site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this Site is at your own risk.
This Site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this Site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our Site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Services (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; FEES AND PAYMENTS
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this Site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Services will be corrected.
We will charge fees in consideration of the Services based on the products selected. You are responsible for all taxes. Further terms and conditions relating to the Services may apply.
We do not allow returns at this time. However, if the item(s) you purchased have arrived damaged in transit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo and details so we may send a replacement, or a credit to purchase a different item.
SECTION 6 – ACCOUNT SET-UP AND SECURITY; ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
In order to use certain features of the Services, you will need to register for an account (“Account”). By registering for an Account, you agree to provide accurate, current, and complete Account information, and to maintain and promptly update your Account information as necessary. By creating an Account, you represent and warrant that you have all requisite capacity, power, and authority to enter into, and perform your obligations under these Terms.
You are responsible for the security of your Account. You accept all risks of unauthorized access to your Account and the information you provide. You agree to immediately notify us if you discover or otherwise suspect any breaches of security related to your Account or the Services, including unauthorized use of your password.
We may require you to provide additional information and documents at the request of any competent authority or in order to help us comply with applicable law, regulation, or policy.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the Site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Services (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Services may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this Site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Services.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Services or any related website. You may not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our Site or in the Services that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Services or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Services or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Services or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Services or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the Site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Services or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Services or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Services or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE SERVICES, CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, AND ITEMS LISTED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES: (A) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (C) WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE. WE DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT CONTENT ON THE SERVICES IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF ANY KIND FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN OR TAKEN IN RELIANCE ON MATERIAL OR INFORMATION, CONTAINED ON THE SERVICES. WHILE WE ATTEMPT TO MAKE YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES AND CONTENT SAFE, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES, CONTENT, OR ANY ITEMS LISTED ON OUR SERVICES OR OUR SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF ANY DATA THAT YOU DISCLOSE ONLINE. YOU ACCEPT THE INHERENT SECURITY RISKS OF PROVIDING INFORMATION AND DEALING ONLINE OVER THE INTERNET AND WILL NOT HOLD US RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY UNLESS IT IS DUE TO OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM THESE TERMS, THE SERVICES, ANY ITEMS, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, OR LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SERVICES IS UNDERTAKEN BY YOU AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THESE TERMS, YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES, CONTENT (INCLUDING YOUR CONTENT), OR ANY ITEMS, PURCHASED, OR SOLD THROUGH THE SERVICES EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) $100 OR (B) THE AMOUNT PAID TO US BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company from and against all actual or alleged third party claims, damages, awards, judgments, losses, liabilities, obligations, penalties, interest, fees, expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and expenses) and costs (including, without limitation, court costs, costs of settlement, and costs of or associated with pursuing indemnification and insurance), of every kind and nature whatsoever arising out of or related to these Terms or your use of the Services, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, matured or unmatured, or suspected or unsuspected, in law or equity, whether in tort, contract or otherwise (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, damages to property or personal injury, that are caused by, arise out of or are related to (a) your use or misuse of the Services or User Content; (b) any feedback you provide; (c) your violation of these Terms; (d) your violation of the rights of any third party, including another user; (e) any breach or non-performance of any covenant or agreement made by you; (f) your content; or (g) any off-chain benefits (including the furnishing, or any failure to furnish, or any acts or omissions of or attributable to you or any third party in respect of the same). You agree to promptly notify the Company of any third-party Claims and cooperate with the Company in defending such Claims. You further agree that the Company shall have control of the defense or settlement of any third-party Claims. THIS INDEMNITY IS IN ADDITION TO, AND NOT IN LIEU OF, ANY OTHER INDEMNITIES SET FORTH IN A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by cancelling your Account and discontinuing your access to and use of the Services. If you use the Services after cancelling your Account, you will be deemed to have agreed to the Services.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
If we terminate these Terms or suspend or terminate your access to or use of the Services due to your breach of these Terms or any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity (including, without limitation, if you engage in any of the Prohibited Uses), then termination of these Terms will be in addition to any other remedies we may have at law or in equity.
Upon any termination or expiration of these Terms, whether by you or us, you may no longer have access to information that you have posted on the Services or that is related to your Account, and you acknowledge that we will have no obligation to maintain any such information in our databases or to forward any such information to you or to any third party.
SECTION 17 – DISPUTE RESOLUTION
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE CERTAIN DISPUTES AND CLAIMS WITH THE COMPANY AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM US.
- Choice of Law; Venue. You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Services, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of South Carolina without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. You agree to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts in the State of South Carolina, and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue.
- Statute of Limitations. Any claim under these Terms must be brought within one year after the cause of action arises, or such claim or cause of action is barred. The prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees.
- No Class Arbitrations, Class Actions or Representative Actions. YOU AND THE COMPANY AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING (OTHER THAN ACTIONS UNDER THE CALIFORNIA PRIVATE ATTORNEYS GENERAL ACT OF 2004, California Labor Code § 2698 et seq. WHICH ARE NOT COVERED BY THIS SECTION 14). Further, unless both you and the Company agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Federal Arbitration Act. You and the Company agree that these Terms affect interstate commerce and that the enforceability of this Section shall be both substantively and procedurally governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 1 et seq. (the “FAA”), to the maximum extent not prohibited by applicable law.
- Notice; Informal Dispute Resolution. You and the Company agree that each party will notify the other party in writing of any arbitrable or small claims Dispute within 30 days of the date it arises, so that the parties can attempt in good faith to resolve the Dispute informally. Notice to the Company shall be sent by certified mail or courier to Sèchey 420 King Street, Charleston, South Carolina. Your notice must include (a) your name, postal address, telephone number, the email address you use or used for your Account and, if different, an email address at which you can be contacted, (b) a description in reasonable detail of the nature or basis of the Dispute, and (c) the specific relief that you are seeking. Our notice to you will be sent electronically and will include (x) our name, postal address, telephone number and an email address at which we can be contacted with respect to the Dispute, (y) a description in reasonable detail of the nature or basis of the Dispute, and (z) the specific relief that we are seeking. If you and the Company cannot agree how to resolve the Dispute within thirty (30) days after the date notice is received by the applicable party, then either you or the Company may, as appropriate and in accordance with this Section, commence an arbitration proceeding or, to the extent specifically provided for in Section, file a claim in court.
- Process. Except for Excluded Disputes, you and the Company agree that any Dispute must be commenced or filed by you or the Company within the applicable statute of limitations period, otherwise the underlying claim is permanently barred. You and the Company agree that (a) any arbitration will occur in the State of South Carolina, Charleston County (“Seat”), (b) arbitration will be conducted confidentially by a single arbitrator in accordance with Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as modified by these Terms, and will be administered by the AAA, and (c) that the state or federal courts of the State of South Carolina and the United States, respectively, sitting in the State of South Carolina, Charleston County, have exclusive jurisdiction over the enforcement of an arbitration award. If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Terms, we will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $15,000 or as set forth below, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the AAA Rules. Any arbitration hearing will take place at the Seat, but if the claim is for $15,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted: (i) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (ii) through a non-appearance based telephone hearing; or (iii) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules in the county (or parish) of your billing address. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in your demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In that case, you agree to reimburse the Company for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator must issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from either party made within 14 days of the arbitrator’s ruling on the merits.
- Authority of Arbitrator. As limited by the FAA, these Terms and the applicable AAA rules, the arbitrator will have (a) the exclusive authority and jurisdiction to make all procedural and substantive decisions regarding a Dispute, including the determination of whether a Dispute is arbitrable, and (b) the authority to grant any remedy that would otherwise be available in court; provided, however, that the arbitrator does not have the authority to conduct a class arbitration or a representative action, which is prohibited by these Terms. The arbitrator may only conduct an individual arbitration and may not consolidate more than one individual’s claims, preside over any type of class or representative proceeding or preside over any proceeding involving more than one individual.
- Rules of AAA. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. By agreeing to be bound by these Terms, you either (a) acknowledge and agree that you have read and understand the AAA Rules, or (b) waive your opportunity to read the AAA Rules and any claim that the AAA Rules are unfair or should not apply for any reason.
- Severability. If any provision of this Section is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this Section will be null and void and, in that case, the parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue described below will govern any action arising out of or related to these Terms or your use of the Services. If any term, clause, or provision of this Section is held invalid or unenforceable, it will be so held to the minimum extent required by law, and all other terms, clauses and provisions of this Section will remain valid and enforceable.
- Opt-Out Right. You have the right to opt out of binding arbitration within 30 days of the date you first accepted the terms of this Section by writing to email@example.com. In order to be effective, the opt out notice must include your full name and clearly indicate your intent to opt out of binding arbitration. By opting out of binding arbitration, you are agreeing to resolve Disputes in accordance. Should you choose not to opt out of this Dispute Resolution provision within the 30-day period, you and the Company will be bound by the terms of this Dispute Resolution provision. You have the right to consult with counsel of your choice concerning this Dispute Resolution provision. You understand that you will not be subject to retaliation if you exercise your right to opt out of coverage under this Dispute Resolution provision.
SECTION 18 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT; SEVERABILITY
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this Site or in respect to the Services constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Services, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Should any part of these Terms be held invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, that portion will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
SECTION 19 - GOVERNING LAW; VENUE
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Carolina. Subject to Section 17, any legal action or proceeding arising under these Terms will be brought exclusively in the State of South Carolina, Charleston County and we and you irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue there.
SECTION 20 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our Site. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our Site or the Services following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 21 – NO WAIVER
Our failure or delay to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute or be deemed a waiver of future exercise or enforcement of such right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision of these Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed for and on behalf of us by a duly authorized representative.
SECTION 22 – NOTICES
We may provide you with any notices (including, without limitation those regarding changes to these Terms) by email or postings on the Services. By providing us with your email address, you consent to our using the email address to send you any notices. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email, and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
SECTION 23 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
520 King Street
Charleston, South Carolina