We've put together a list of our favorite spiritless cocktail recipes that you can easily make at home. Impress your friends and family with some delicious booze-free drink options that are fun to make and refreshing to drink!
You'll learn how to make the following mocktails:
- Margarita Mocktail
- Mojito Mocktail
- Passion Delight Mocktail
- Cranberry Mocktail
- Piña Colada Mocktail
- Moscow Mule Mocktail
- Watermelon Mocktail
The Best Mocktail Recipes that Don't Disappoint
The margarita’s popularity dates back to 1953 when Esquire magazine called it the “Drink of the Month.” And that popularity hasn’t waned one bit over the last 70 years. With the Ritual Zero Proof Tequila Alternative and non-alcoholic triple sec alternative, Dhōs Orange, you can enjoy your salty and sweet beverage with a clear state of mind.
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 ½ fl oz Ritual Zero Proof Tequila Alternative
- 1 fl oz Dhōs Orange
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 lime slice
- On a small dish, sprinkle some salt. Using a moist paper towel, lightly wet the rim of a cocktail glass or margarita glass. Coat the wet rim in salt. Set aside for the time being.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine Ritual Zero proof Tequila Alternative, Dhōs Orange, and lime juice. Shake with ice until cool. Pour into the salted glass you set aside in the last step.
- Finish it off with your lime slice garnish.
There are several hypotheses on the origin of the name Mojito. One theory states that the name is related to a Cuban seasoning made from lime called mojo, which is used to flavor food. Another states that Mojito is nothing more than a derivative of mojadito, which is Spanish for “lightly wet,” the diminutive of mojado, which means “wet.” Either way, the drink is delicious, especially when made with tasty alcohol-free rum like RumISH.
- 1 ¼ fl oz RumISH
- 12 mint leaves
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ fl oz lime juice
- 2 fl oz soda water
- Some crushed ice
- In the bottom of a glass, place the mint leaves.
- Muddle the crushed ice in the glass with the RumISH, sugar, and lime juice.
- Add the soda water and any remaining mint leaves as a garnish.
Are you looking to have an uplifting experience where you can reignite your passions with none of the drawbacks associated with alcohol? Then this Passion Delight mocktail recipe is just what the doctor ordered. With the combination of fresh fruit and top-of-the-line alcohol-free spirits and mixers, you can’t go wrong. So, why not make it feel like it’s summertime, all the time when you’ve got one of these first-class Passion Delight Mocktails in your hand?
- 1 ½ passion fruit (fresh)
- 1 ½ fl oz Sobrii-O Gin
- 1 ½ fl oz Lyre’s Orange Sec
- ¼ lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- ½ fl oz Root Elixirs Sparkling Pineapple Passionfruit
- Some ice
- Slice the passion fruit in half, dig out the flesh, and place in a shaker.
- Add the other ingredients to the shaker and give it a thorough shake.
- Fine strain into a chilled glass and garnish with some floating passion fruit.
We’ve got an outstanding cranberry mocktail recipe that you can serve a few people or an entire crowd. You can even add some apple juice or OJ for a more soothing beverage the kids can drink. Feel free to substitute a premium carbonated mixer like AVEC Ginger for ginger beer if you like. It’s all up to you and your guests how you want to prepare the mocktails. You’re the mixologist now, so get to mixing and in no time, the compliments will start flowing.
- 2 fl oz unsweetened cranberry juice
- 4 fl oz Betty Buzz Ginger Beer
- Cranberries (fresh) for garnish
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- Combine the sugar and orange zest on a plate, stirring them together.
- Cut a wedge from the orange, then run it around the rim of a glass.
- Dip the glass rim into the orange sugar and swirl it around until thoroughly coated.
- Use a jigger to measure out the cranberry juice and add it to the glass.
- Pour the Betty Buzz Ginger Beer on top and give it a nice stir.
- Finish it off with the fresh cranberries for garnish.
Here’s a refreshing mocktail that you and your entire family can enjoy together. It features some superb pineapple and coconut flavoring, thanks in part to the BarCoop Bevy Piña Colada mix. It truly is the ideal drink for those hot summer days that are getting hotter with every year that passes. So, why not make a batch or two so you and your whole family can enjoy them while catching some rays?
- 2 cups pineapple chunks (frozen)
- 8 fl oz BarCoop Bevy Piña Colada Mix
- 1 fl oz lime juice (fresh)
- Pineapple wedges (fresh) for garnish
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Place the pineapple chunks, BarCoop Bevy Piña colada Mix, and lime juice into a blender and blend until it’s a nice and smooth consistency.
- Pour into a glass and use the pineapple wedges and cherries for garnish.
Despite what some might believe, the classic Moscow Mule cocktail doesn’t originate from Russia. It’s the vodka that’s traditionally used in the cocktail that gives it its iconic name. For our mocktail, we'll use OPTIMIST Bright instead of vodka and BarCoop Bevy Ginger Smash for the ginger beer. The result is a refreshing, non-alcoholic mocktail that’s perfect for the summer or any time of the year.
- Pour the OPTIMIST Bright into a copper mug or highball glass with ice.
- Top it off with the BarCoop Bevy Ginger Smash.
- Garnish with the lime wedge.
This is the ideal drink for some delightful afternoon sipping when you’re ruminating about your day and thinking about what sounds good for dinner. This twist on the Aperol Spritz that’s been an Italian tradition for over a century can easily be replicated anywhere as long as you have the right ingredients. Simply follow our recipe, and you’ll be singing our praises after that first sip.
- 10-20 sugar-cube sized pieces of watermelon (frozen)
- 2 fl oz Dhōs Bittersweet
- 3 fl oz Grüvi Dry Secco
- 1 fl oz club soda
- 1 Watermelon wedge
- 1 Basil sprig
- Fill a champagne flute with the frozen watermelon pieces.
- Pour the Dhōs Bittersweet over the watermelon pieces before adding the Grüvi Dry Secco and club soda.
- Top it off with a watermelon wedge and basil sprig for garnish.